Safety Coordinator / First Aid Attendant
Are you currently looking for a part-time employee or for someone to fill relief positions as a Safety Coordinator First Aid Attendant? Are you looking for someone that has a good knowledge of British Columbia’s Workplace Health and Safety Act, Workers Compensation regulations, WHMIS, Provincial environmental protection regulations as well as confined space entry? If you are, then Clover Valley Trauma Management can help!
Clover Valley Trauma Management employees are licensed instructors for:
* First Responder Level 3
* All Levels Of CPR
All of our employees hold a valid Class 3 (with air) British Columbia drivers license and have access to a vehicle.
Why Hire Clover Valley Trauma Management employees for your Safety Coordinator/First Aid Attendant?
- We provide first aid to injured workers and maintain a detailed first aid log.
- We prepare monthly health and safety reports and statistics, which can be used as information for the Manager of Health and Safety.
- We will carry out safety orientations for new workers, visitors, subcontractors, etc.
- We will assist with site safety co-ordination between your company and other contractors in the work area.
- We will implement the site specific Health and Safety Program, safety practices and procedures, as well as the emergency response plan.
- We can develop and update the site-specific safety procedures, job hazard analyses and practices.
- Co-ordination of new and refresher training for crews.
- We will have weekly toolbox meetings and hazard assessments, as well as monthly site inspections with crews and supervisory personnel.